Well I couldn't access the internet when I typed this posting so it is a couple of weeks late.
Phew…….the first 12 weeks of school are finally over. I think I may have the hang of things. I am sure it is going to be like anything……..takes 11 ½ weeks to get the hang of things and 2 days to fall out of the hang of things. Oh well……all I know is I have 5 days off and I am making the absolute most of them and trying my hardest to NOT think about school!! As I type, I am laying horizontal on the couch watching tv for the first time in months………… NO JOKE!!! I got my “white coat” today which was very exciting. The official ceremony is October 4th and supposedly will be in our new building on Tuesday. Alright that is the last thought of school for the next 5 days!
My bathroom fiscal is still up in arms. I have attempted to stay far far away from my house for the time being. I think that Borders might start charging me rent ( I think I can attribute my studying success to not being able to access the internet)!! I don’t know if it is post traumatic stress flaring up or what but just walking into my place and seeing the dust, ongoing projects and not being able to find anything drives me absolutely positively insane. For those of you don’t know……my childhood consisted of constant home improvement projects that basically meant pushing saw dust out of the way to climb into bed. So anyway that isn’t too far from the truth now. Every time I pull something out of the closet I have to give it a firm shake to get all of the drywall dust off of it.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment