Here I Go

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bathroom Update




The bathroom is moving right along. Instead of having a walk in shower like originally planned it was easier just to put a tub back in. Well......I don't think there is anything easy about home repair. I hired a handy man who is doing the majority of the work and the tile pro bono. The only thing about pro bono is working around his schedule and now he is on vacation. But lets be realistic.........this has turned into an eight month project so really what is another couple of weeks. I am quite excited......I see the progress but I also realize that it is going to take a long time for it to be completely done. The wall needs drywall and a stud, framing, patch work, lights, towel bar, trim, etc. I however, am concentrating on all of the really important stuff such as colors, shower curtain, shower rod, potpourri, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment