The rain put a little bit of a damper on our camping trip. Steve of course had the best sleep of his life while the rest of us dodged rain drops that saturated our tent. It is amazing the power that 24 beers has on a good nights sleep. I guess the next time we go camping we will look at a little thing called a weather report. Overall, it was good time hanging out with friends and floating down the river.
Steve is good and is on his third week of school. I still haven't seen him do any homework and he is trying to bribe me into reading one of his books........I am up for all kinds of bribes!
Shotzie has been spending a lot of time belly up!! She honestly sleeps like this and even gets a little snore going.
That is all I have for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment