Here I Go

Friday, August 31, 2007

The power of clicking submit

Woo Hoo!!! I have officially completed all my tasks that were due this summer!! I took the GRE, shadowed a PA for 40 hours, completed my semester, CASPA application, etc. My last requirement was finished minutes ago when I hit the submit button for my graduate school application. Words can not express on how elated I am. Yeah.....I now have lots of time to do as I please and can once again post on all the mundane details of my life!!

Besides finally finishing all my requirements, life has been pretty dull. It is amazing how you can long for days off and have all kinds of aspirations to clean, cook, and finish projects. Let me tell you how much I have completed.......basically zilch! At first, I was very motivated and cleaned and all of that good stuff. Now I am just plain bored!!!! I was hanging out with Grams at Target and I saw some career women during lunch break and realized I used to be one of those girls.

This weekend we are going up to Ginnie Springs to celebrate Labor day with a bunch of friends. We are going to float down a river, camp, and have a gay ole time. I can't wait!!!

More postings to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment