Here I Go

Friday, May 11, 2007

Zoom Zoom

Last weekend we went to Michigan for a short trip. We got to see Steve's brother Chris (the hometown war hero) that just got back from Iraq. It was wonderful to see him and he was in great spirits....hence his new title. He is going to try coming down for a week sometime soon but he is a busy guy, he has parades to walk in, babies to kiss and people to see.........he is a regular celebrity!

I am in the process of getting a new car. The avenger and I have had good times but it is time to move on to bigger and better. She only has 70k miles and my dad would say that is just getting broken in but my car mechanic says that she needs quite a bit of work. The dealership offered me a $1000 dollars and gave us an award winning academy performance saying that they were going to lose big on my car. I am attempting to sell it myself and see if I get any takers. She is a good car I just want something a little bit bigger and newer. I think I am going to get a Mazda CX-7. I hate to go against the US car makers and I think my dad will probably disown me but the prices, warranty's, and mpg are just not competitive.

Our new roommates rolled in last night. It should be a fun summer. We have Steve's brother Brad and his gf Don bunking with us and cousin Matt's fiance will be here as well for the summer. We are starting the weekend off with the ever famous canoe races. Tonight we are filling 250 water balloons for the festivities. Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment