Here I Go

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Worst Blogger of the Year


Worst Blogger of the Year 
goes to me.  I don't know what is so hard about blogging but lately it seems almost impossible to do.

Criminal 
I have a girlfriend who moved into a cute little neighborhood about a year ago.  Andrew and I looked at a couple of houses but he wasn't to keen on any of them.  He said the only place that he would be interested was the house on the corner.  And wouldn't you know.......the house on the corner came on the market.  We have talked about moving to Sarasota, Tampa and even in the Ft. Myers area.  It was actually on our radar this year but  we definitely weren't prepared to move so soon.  We looked at the house and it is beautiful.  There aren't many things in life that I am certain about.  I can honestly list them on one hand.  When I walked into this house I just felt like this was the place we were supposed to be.  I felt like it was meant to be.   The first mortgage broker didn't agree.  It is awfully frustrating to be treated like a criminal when we have continued to pay on places that we are upside down on.  I know lots of people that walked away from their places without consequences and have purchased new houses.  Honestly I get that is why the banks are being so strict and why we have to show every single deposit that has come into our bank account.  We switched to a different mortgage broker who gave us a 75 percent chance of getting the place.  We have jumped through hoops and hurdles.  I feel like we are on one of those obstacle courses and just when you are think we are done something else comes our way.  We were supposed to close on Friday but jut got a week extension.  I had to pay off the rest of my lease and then my credit has to be re pulled to show that it was completed.   Finger and toes crossed that everything goes through.

No comments:

Post a Comment