Here I Go

Monday, December 22, 2008

Vacation

The Family

Vacation has been absolutely splendid. I have been spending long days at the beach and nights going out on the town. The weather has been absolutely beautiful! I have read books for pleasure and mostly just done what ever I wanted to. I tell you this is the life I dream of when I am studying away. Well I guess I could be a little more productive and of course it would be great to have a paycheck. So I guess what I should say is, this has been a great vacation. I have been able to catch up with friends, hang out at the beach, read some good books, shopped, baked cookies, went boating, etc.
Having too much fun at the beach. I really was making fun of these
people that were acting like they were on a photo shoot! I kept checking behind me to
see if they had an entrouge.....they didn't.....they just pretended like they did.

Andrew has been working lots but he has been a trooper and at night time we have been going hundred miles an hour. It is nice to actually be able to see each other and not just in between study breaks. One night I took my family to see the Living Christmas Tree, I have been to Christmas parties, friends house for dinner, night out on the town, VIP party at a club, etc. Needless to say I am having lots of fun. The only thing is it took me 4 months to get into a routine with school and three days to fall out of it. I can just imagine how ornery I am going to be once school starts again. The good news is I have another 2 weeks before I have to think about it YIPEEEEE!
This is the back view from the porch of Andrew's families beach house
And this is the front view..........
This could possibly be my new favorite spot. It is in bonita springs on
little hickory island and you honestly feel that you are on
vacation even though you are only 20 mins from home.

On my break I also had an epiphany because I was feeling very buh humbuggy and I love Christmas. I just feel that I have so much pressure to stay within a budget so I can survive until I am done with school. Unfortunately I didn't budget in girls nights, baking cookies, x-mas presents and new clothes (decided I didn't have any). So I am going to take out extra loans because really what is another 5000 dollars on the 100,000 that I already owe? So I have been trying to kill myself with staying "within my means" and it really is as simple as taking out extra money. So after that realization I have been much happier and have even managed to get into the Christmas spirit. Not as much as I would like.....I would really like to go all Martha Stewart on my house but enough to lift my spirits and to be able to partake in the season.

My future house when I am done with PA school and

I pay off all my loans......so lets say 60 years!

Just another December day in Naples, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment