Here I Go

Monday, October 20, 2008

13 Things............

So since I haven't had to much to say lately, I thought that I would post 13 things that you may or may not know about me. I saw it on someone else's blog and thought I would "borrow"the idea. So here goes and of course in no particular order.
  1. My perfect day consists of being on the water, sun shining with the perfect breeze, reading a book for leisure (not school) and listening to good tunes


  2. I can't wait to have kids! If I am able, I would like to be a foster parent. I can't imagine growing up in a unsafe, unstable environment and I hope one day that I am able to provide a little stability and love to a foster child.

  3. I love self help books, uplifting quotes, and motivating stories. I am an optimist. Everyday I wake up, I know what type of person I want to be. Unfortunately, sometimes I let the world get to me.


  4. I think my grandma is the most magnificent woman in the world. If you looked up the definition of a Grandma in the dictionary you would find a picture of her. She is an amazing cook, sweet as can be, strong, and determined. She is one of the smartest people I know. If you compared her high school education to someone with an upper level education...... I bet she would win.
  5. I am 27 and I have a blankie. Luckily it isn't the same one from when I was little. I tend to upgrade when ever mine gets ratty or if I find one that is softer. If I could, I would take it everywhere I go. Good thing I have a little bit of reason and only take it from room to room, road trips, vacations and sleep overs.

  6. I am strong, motivated and driven but every SINGLE day I have to battle myself to continue to be these things. Every day my "weak" self tries to convince my "strong" self that I am in too deep, that I should just quit and that I just should not try so hard. Thankfully, my strong self is awfully strong!

  7. My biggest fear is being kidnapped.....I guess now that I am 27 it would be more like "adult napped". If I happen to watch 20/20, Unsolved Mysteries or scary movies this fear is heightened even more. I truly enjoy the simple pleasures in life. I love driving with the windows down, eating a home cooked meal, shopping the clearance racks, reading a good book, etc.
  8. I much rather eat at home then go out to eat........even going to a five star restaurant. I just think food tastes so much better homemade! Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy eating out every now and again but if I had my choice I much rather have a home cooked meal......preferably made by someone else (Mom)!.


  9. I am indecisive, but deep down I usually know what I want. I always present what I want to do as a question and give choices. What do you want to eat tonight? Ie: pizza, Chinese, Greek gourmet. I know what I want to do…..I just see if the other person is in the same page as me.
  10. When I graduate from PA school I want to take a 3 month hiatus (realistically it will probably be a 6 week hiatus). I want to travel and just take time for me before I begin my career. Most likely, I will just plan on traveling the good ole USA. I want to visit some of the places I went to as a kid and some new adventures as well; camp at Yellowstone, stay on a houseboat on the Mississippi, slide down the rocks at Sebena Canyon, go to the grand canyon. Granted, I probably won’t do half of the things but I need something to look forward to. Anyone interested in accompanying me on the tour?
  11. I love to sleep because I love to dream. More sleep is directly proportional to more dreams. I wake up every weekend around 7 but I tell myself one more dream, which leads to me sleeping in. My dreams are better than any tv show.

  12. I love old people, animals, and kids. They make my heart smile. Old people have so much knowledge and wisdom to share. They have watched the world progress and the majority of them still enjoy life without the conveniences of “our world”. Cell phones, Internet and fancy cars are almost more of a nuisance versus a necessity. I love how innocent kids are. The housing, stock, or financial market does not coexist in their world. Most days, I wish it wasn’t a part of my world. I love that most animals are open books, you can tell when they are excited, curious, mad, happy, etc..

Phew so it probably ended up more like 13 things you NEVER wanted to know about me. Back to studying micro!

1 comment:

  1. Everything I wanted to know and more! I love learning about my friends!

    ReplyDelete