Ha......just kidding! I thought it was a catchy title. Here goes spending our 7th Valentines day together as mature single adults. So supposedly Steve says he is going to propose when I least expect it; so commercialized holidays are out of the picture; hence the reason why the jitters were a joke. I was supposed to work but switched with a girl at the last second. So now I get to spend the big day with my sweetie. Well, he has school all day but we are going to try and make the sunset and then do dinner. We were going to go out to dinner but decided just to have a nice dinner in. I am making my moms famous chicken cordon bleu (yummy), strawberry shortcake and watching movies. I couldn't think of a more perfect way to spend the evening. I love our home!!
My highlight of last week was getting a massage by my fabulous friend. If you ever need a massage I have the girl for you. I was in seventh heaven for days!
There really isn't much else to report. It seems like Steve and I are on completely opposite schedules. If we are lucky the earliest we see each other is around 8:30 and that is if I don't have school or work (so usually Friday).
Oh I do have a funny story........a couple of weeks ago I gave my whole spiel about "Welcome to Tommy Bahamas.......my name is Marquis and I will be taking care of you this evening." Well I would say 90%of the tables comment on my name.....how unique it is.......pretty.........what's the orgin......creative parents......blah blah blah. Well this guy gets a puzzled look on his face and to break the silence I say "oh I bet you have never heard a name like that before." He doesn't miss a beat and says not outside of a strip club!!!! Then he had the audacity to ask if that is my real name or just a stage name.
Tomorrow, I am calling Nova (graduate school) to find what the hold up is about being accepted. Hopefully, I will have the official yes in the next week or so. I will keep everyone posted!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment