I could see myself succumbing to this way of life because I was lucky enough to squeeze a “cat nap” (no pun attended) in last week and I woke up to see Shotzie curled up next to me. She was too cute to not take a picture of so I slowly reached for the camera, quietly took it out of its case, turned it on and started snapping pictures of her. While I was contorted, struggling to reach for the camera, I realized how sad the situation really was……..…taking pictures of a sleeping cat.
So I have not quite reached the drastic scenario as mentioned above but from the looks of it I am well on my way.
Below are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Cat Nap
All clean........
Crazy abandoned house on Cape Romano.
Saturdays have turned into our official boating day because that is captain Steve’s only weekend day off. This week we took her for a road trip down to Goodland. We brought with us a semi pro fisher who gave Steve and Matt well deserved lessons. This was the first time we took the boat out since its over heating fascicle a couple of a weeks ago. She purred across the ocean blue and they caught fish left and right. The water was gorgeous and the beaches were white as can be. We had a little grill (compliments of my dad) and grilled dogs for lunch.
It never fails something happens to us while we are out cruising around. We once again got pulled over and we are seriously considering naming the boat “pole us over”. The cop said that he typically checks on boats with more than 3 guys because usually one of them is doing something wrong. We passed the list of questions: license, registration, lifejackets, fire extinguisher, flares, etc. The cop asked everyone for their fishing license and Matt said oh I am not fishing today, He saw the cop coming and put the pole down but little did he know he had binoculars and saw him fishing yards away. Lucikly Matt didn’t get the $85 but it put a damper on his day.
Cross your fingers- Steve brothers are expected to be home from Iraq in 29 days! Woo hoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment